You’ll get there :) I’m happy to answer any questions and thank you very much. Have a magical day, love.
Oh no it’s so nice of you to ask! :) Uhm well, It’s VERY hard work.. and you have to be very dedicated.. You love art and drawing and creating, and that’s great! Don’t feel bad for sometimes even getting sick of it because it can get overwhelming and don’t ever let anyone make you second guess what you love just because it’s hard work. Animation is a VERY hard job and it’s very competitive, so make sure you do have a plan B, but DO NOT EVER GIVE UP EVER IF THIS IS WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO AND IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY. and that goes for anything you want to do. You are just as capable as anyone else to do the things you love and if you need advice or support I am here <3 It is hard work and it takes dedication but it’s very worth it and it makes life so much more amazing.
- eyes:nine celebrity crushes.
- ears:eight favorite songs.
- nose:seven favorite scents.
- mouth:six favorite quotes.
- heart:five people you love in this or any other world.
- hands:four things you've created that you're proud of.
- stomach:three comfort foods.
- knees:two things that make you go weak in the knees.
- feet:one thing you want to accomplish in life.
I’m sorry I haven’t answered T_T I’ve been drowning in art stuff. But it’s hard but I love every second of it. It makes me very excited to see what will come next and what I’ll be able to do when I’m finished! Thank you for asking c’: